Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Holidays!

We apologize for the long absence! November was a very busy month for us - I (Hayley) taught a silver glass workshop with the Smoky Mountain Firecrackers in Tennessee, then we had the BABE (Bay Area Bead Extravaganza) the second weekend in Oakland. That was followed immediately by a private jewelry show. Finally this coming weekend, I will be teaching another silver glass workshop at Arrow Springs.

Needless to say, our inventory is at its all-time low right now and our online stores are bare! After this weekend's workshop, we will be listing whatever is left! We promise!

My 2010 teaching schedule is up! I will be teaching at Arrow Springs again end of February, Holly Cooper and I will teach back to back at Playing with Fire in Rockland, Maine, end of May, I will be teaching at the Rochester Gathering end of July and at Blue Moon in Austin, Texas, mid November. Please see the right column of this blog for more information.

No comments: