Friday, October 1, 2010

Humongous Hollows!




We are gearing up for the BABE (Bay Area Bead Extravaganza) show and a private jewelry show in November. But instead of busy producing more of my Flora and Fauna Series, or my Ginormous Capped & Cored focal beads, I have been playing with something new! To say that I am addicted to making these truly ginormous hollow beads is an understatement. ;) These beads go as large as over 40mm in diameter! You can gauge the size by the 1/2" silver caps. Some are currently uncapped and uncored and we are not sure if we should cap and core them all. Any thoughts?






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are gorgeous! I don't think they necessarily all need coring: the two in the top picture are beautiful in themselves. Sometimes it's nice to see all the way to the holes :)

Stephanie Bonniwell said...

Fantastic beads! Good luck with BABE and the jewelry show!

Libby Leuchtman said...

Beeeuuuttiful.

Carmen Isaacs said...

They are gorgeous!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Beautiful Hollows! I hope you have a sellout :-)