Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Photoshop Workshop!!!

Some of you know that graphic design is my day job and I have been using Photoshop since shortly after its inception in the late 1980's (now I am showing my age!). About a month ago, I gave a short private lesson to a friend and decided that I should really be teaching a Photoshop Workshop custom tailored for beadmakers and jewelry artists! I love to teach (watch for my upcoming silver glass workshop at Arrow Springs in December!) so here I am, offering a two-day workshop for Photoshop, including some photography.

Student may attend one or two days, but only those who sign up for both days will have priority. If you sign up for only one day, you will be put on a wait list to obtain a spot should the class doesn't fill up with two-day students. Having said that, if enough of you are interested in only a one-day class, I will be happy to arrange for another workshop.

This will be a hands-on class with two students sharing a computer, eight maximum.

No comments: